Ambasada Królestwa Danii zaprasza do zapoznania się z ofertą pracy dla studentów.
The Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw is looking for a student to work part – time (15 hrs a week ) as a RESEARCH ASSISTANT in the Political Department
– Attractive work conditions in the Scandinavian business culture
– Insight into the Embassy ’s work and projects
– 15 – hour working scheme a week
– Possibility to adapt working hours to the university schedule
– Competitive salary (hourly rate) Requirements:
– Excellent knowledge of Polish and English
– Ability to search and process information from various sources
– Ability to make translations ( both written and oral) in the field of economics, business, politics and law
– Social media skills
– Flexible and positive approach to work
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
– High social and communication skills
– Preference will be given to students of the 3 rd and 4 th year of studies The tasks will include primarily translatio n s, providing research and administrative support to the Political Department ’s members and in case of need also other departments of the Embassy .
Necessary requirement: readiness to work for at least 1 year.
Applications consisting of a cover letter and CV (both in English ) shall be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 hrs of 22 nd December 2014 with the following note in the subject line: „Research Assistant – Political Department & your name and sur name ” Note: we will respond to selected applications In your CV P lease include the following clause: “I agree to process my personal data included in the application to be used for the recruitment purposes (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 Data Protection Act, No. 133 Pos. 833)”.
Źródło: Ambasada Danii w Warszawie (polen.um.dk)