Ambasada Danii zatrudni pracownika
The Commercial Department of the Danish Embassy in Warsaw is looking for a
JUNIOR COMMERCIAL ADVISOR in IT-SECTOR
The Commercial Department at the Danish Embassy in Warsaw is Danish Trade Council’s representation in Poland. It is our mission to be Danish businesses’ preferred partner in developing their business on the Polish market.
The Trade Council’s most important role is to advise Danish businesses in relation to their export activities and investments in Poland. This involves regular contact to Danish and Polish businesses, authorities, organisations and institutions and using this network in order to provide enhanced value for Danish companies.
The Trade Council in Warsaw is focusing on sectors that contain Danish key competences. One of these is the IT-sector where Denmark since the 80’s has been on the forefront of developing and utilizing the potential of the paperless society enhancing efficiency and standard of living for all citizens.
As a Commercial Advisor in the IT-sector you will be responsible for the popularization of the Danish model of digitalization and for promoting Danish companies on the Polish market in this context.
What we expect:
• An export relevant economic/business education
• Practical sales and export experience on B2B/B2A sales
• Ability to work systematically with customer relations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Excellent IT-skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, APSIS and the social media in general
• You should be outgoing, entrepreneurial, responsible and have the ability to work independently and in teams
The main responsibilities will include:
• Providing value adding advice and services to Danish businesses
• Complying with the annual earning target and other KPIs of the Trade Council
• Preparing market research and identifying Polish partners and business possibilities
• Concept development and implementation of export promotion initiatives
• Building relationships with relevant public decision makers with the aim of implementing projects with Danish solutions
The Trade Council provide services for businesses, organisations and institutions on fully commercial basis (paid services). Significant business travel must be expected.
You will be employed as of 1st March 2016 as a local employee of the Royal Danish Embassy. Salary is in accordance with qualifications, including a possibility for performance bonus. Employment is viable to Polish labour code and social security system.
Application, CV and references should be sent in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about this position can be obtained by contacting Commercial Counsellor and Head of the Commercial Department Jens Thomsen – email: email@example.com, direct phone +48 22 565 29 29.
Sunday, 17th January 2016. Candidates will receive a reply within 2-3 weeks.
Details of the Trade Council can be found at http://um.dk/en/tradecouncil/ and about the Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw at www.polen.um.dk
Źródło: Ambasada Danii w Warszawie (polen.um.dk)